Sunday, September 28, 2008

Night shifts are far better

I would always opt for nite shits as the best time for work as the excess time you are getting would be really surprising by the end of the day. My work starts at 10 at nite and finishes by 6 in the morning. so, that would be a typical 8 hours shift. After reaching home at 6:30, I would be doing my regular workouts(athletics). Then have my breakfast at 8 and go to sleep by 8:30. So far its good and I am doing it too...Believe me. I am not bluffing.. Then a 6 hours sleep till 2:30 would be full of dreams and pleasant surprises since the hangover of workouts and sleepless nites helps me built up lovely hours of pleasant beautiful sleep. I have also changed my room to a set up like once you enter it, the feeling of day time would be gone and you would be put to sleep faster than u think you would be sleeping. You are actually fooling the mindset of yours wen you do that. And then lunch at 2:30 . From 3 you can start doing your work like reading books, study if you got any, read newspaper if u have not read in the morning, browse for sometime, finish off the work homeworks if got any, play games if u r interested, meet friends, go for shopping, have food together--- these are all just options and it depends upon u wat u r gonna pick up from the list. Enjoy wat u r doing and if you wanna sleep for somemore time. Go ahead, sleep till 9..Who is gonna question u ? u have got plenty of time...Wat i would be doing is like i would finish my work by 7:30pm and then sleep till 9:00 and then reach office by 10... and the show gets repeated so tell me guys..how is it and wat u say?....

Imagine the other way round where you go to to office in the morning and come back at nite and after having food, straight away go to sleep. Then getting up in the morning and leave for work. So where is the life happening... u ask yourself and find it out......

Anyway I am happy for my shift and I would say at any time ' I love nite shifts and its a challenge for me'.....

No comments: